WoofBnB Pet Insurance
We value your pet as much as you do. As a part of our prime features, WoofBnB also offers pet insurance to support you in case of any unforeseen events concerning your pet while boarding with WoofBnB sitter.
- Incidences that are covered under WoofBnB Pet Insurance
Pet owners can claim a liability under WoofBnB Pet Insurance cover in case of accidental death of the pet during boarding period. Post verification of the claim, the damages will be reimbursed to the owner within a period of 1 month. Under the terms of this insurance, accidental death is defined as below.
Accidental death refers to a death resulting from an unusual event that was unanticipated by everyone involved. It should not be intended, expected, or foreseeable. Accidental death means death resulting directly and solely from any of the following:
- An accidental injury visible on the surface of the body or disclosed by an autopsy, sustained solely by external, violent, and accidental means
- An accidental drowning
Age: 8 weeks to 9 years would be deemed fit for the insurance
Breed: This Policy covers Indigenous, Cross bred or Exotic dogs which are Pets, Watch dogs, Sheep dogs and Hunting dogs.
- Claim amount
As per the insurance particulars, company would bear a maximum liability of Rs 15,000 or ascertained market value of the pet as certified by a Registered Veterinary Medicine Practitioner, whichever is less. The amount would be remitted to the dog owner once all the details are cross verified.
- Death due to diseases such as Distemper, Rabies, Viral Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Viral enteritis etc.
- Dog lost by the sitter during the boarding period
- Transport, show risk, breeding and whelping risk, third party personal injury
For further details and claim process, write to us at email@example.com Or call us on 7066665424